Location & SCHEDULE!
The annual Fourth on the Brazos is set for Tuesday, July 4!
This year's riverfront event will take place at Touchdown Alley next to McLane Stadium.
5 p.m. - Gates Open
9 p.m. - Waco Community Band
9:15 p.m. - H-E-B Fireworks Over the Brazos
Fourth on the Brazos is FREE thanks to sponsors like H-E-B and the City of Waco!
The H-E-B Fireworks
H-E-B's Fireworks Over the Brazos will begin at 9:15 p.m.
The fireworks will be shot above the river between Touchdown Alley and the Ferrell Center.
The fireworks will be visible along both sides of the river, the Ferrell Center and from areas around Baylor Campus.
THE CORNDOG CLASSIC
The fifth annual Corndog Classic Eating Competition will take place on our main stage. To enter, call 254-750-5627.
Free event parking areas include:
- McLane Stadium’s Lot 1, 2 and 3. Vehicles enter Lots 2 and 3.
- Handicap parking in Lot 4.
- Ferrell Center
- Dutton Street Parking Garage
- East Campus Parking Garage
- Parking lots along University Parks Drive and Baylor campus
- No parking is allowed on street medians.
WACO TRANSIT SHUTTLE
Waco Transit will provide a free shuttle beginning at 5 p.m. The shuttle will run until 10:30 p.m.
- The pick up is the East Campus Parking Garage (3rd and Daughtery)
- The drop off will be at the Baylor Law School on University Parks Drive.
- ***Please note that riders still must walk across the river via the Pedestrian Bridge to access the main event site.
RIVER / BOAT ACCESS
Due to flooding and current river conditions, all public boat ramps are closed and the Brazos River will not be accessible.
Food & Drink Court
Food and drinks will be available for sale on site from food trucks.
This year's line-up includes BBQ, burgers, corndogs, funnel cakes, nachos and more!
Coolers with drinks and snacks are allowed. NO GLASS BOTTLES. Bag checks stations located at entrances.
Security & First Aid
Officers from the Waco Police Department and Baylor University provide event security.
Entry points will have a bag check for coolers, backpacks and bags.
EMS will be located at the entry to Touchdown Alley.
First Aid and lost child locations are under the Children's Area Tent.
ATM & Restrooms
An ATM is located in the food court area.
Restrooms are located around the event perimeter.
What to Bring:
Lawn chairs, blankets, shade umbrellas
Cash / Credit Card (Most vendors accept cash and credit. An ATM will be onsite)
Sunscreen / Bug Spray
- Water, beer and other beverages will be available for purchase
- No glass bottles
- All coolers subject to search
Bags/backpacks (Subject to search)
What Not to Bring:
No pop up tents/stakes in event interior
No glass bottles
No Fireworks / Sparklers / Noisemakers
No grills in event interior